Tuesday, May 29, 2007
WOAH JUNWEI!

WOW games at KAP after co was getting more and more mad! =s

Junwei! WOAH! One guy on THREE guys...=s

look at the pictures for more information!

the aim of the game is to pour water into the cup but not letting the water overflow!

the one who pours water until the water overflows is the loser! and OF COURSE a forfeit! =s


Meichen pouring water into the cup! Quite pro wor!

Shi Jun and Jun Wei doing the forfeit! SUPER NEAR! =S
Adeline and Ziwei! =s


Junwei and ME! SUPER SCARY! I can feel his breath...='(

Jun Wei and Lerxian! Lerxian's super scared too! =s

WALAO EH! Junwei tried to act cute by wearing the Shrek hairband! XD







I juz dunoe wat girls are thinking.

No offense people.

After an incident which i witnessed recently, I realised that people cannot make fun of girls but they can make fun of them.

How FUNNY.



虚伪的人。
Y Y Y
11:48 PM