Sunday, May 13, 2007
OVER.

finally its over.

CHINESE ORCHESTRA NO.10
NATIONAL JUNIOR COLLEGE
GOLD

A list of awards for SYF Central Judging for Chinese Orchestra (Junior College):

Anglo-Chinese Junior College: Gold
Victoria Junior College: Gold
Meridian Junior College: Silver
Tampines Junior College: Silver
Temasek Junior College: Gold with Honours
Yishun Junior College: Silver
Pioneer Junior College: Bronze
Hwa Chong Institution (College Section): Gold with Honours
Nanyang Junior College: Gold
National Junior College: Gold
Anderson Junior College: Gold
Raffles Junior College: Gold
Saint- Andrews' Junior College: Silver
Jurong Junior College: Silver


We already did our best during the actual SYF. 我们已经奏出最好的音乐。So no regrets people! Those who are still sad please cheer up now! =D

I typed for 2 hrs then it disappeared! =@ so hav 2 retype again..

I juz feel a bit 不爽 cuz this year the golds given to schools are like free gifts. =s

I still rmb my hand went cold when our school's name was mentioned. Even though i may not care abt results tt much, during the actual release of results i will still be nervous. OK lah..my heart sank to the bottom of the sea when it was announced that we got a Gold. But that feeling in me stays only around half an hour. And i came back to my senses.

I already knew that this will happen, but i juz cant help but feel dissapointed. But thanks goodness it was only for a while..reality is still reality. Shi Jun was right...and i believed him since February. Its not about getting honours that matters, its about the friendship between co-mates and playing the best of our music that realli matters.



I did not feel very sad about the results. What triggered me was what i saw. I hate to see people cry. I will cry along with them if I see them cry. Sounds scary? Yeah..i can be a "water tap".





What's first was when adeline cried after rehearsing at the hall b4 SYF. Guess she was really stressed up. I couldnt do anything but ran to her, say a few words and let serene accompany her to the toilet. I felt useless.





What's second was when shang fei broke down outside SCH when we were on our way back to school to keep our instruments. It was really saddening to see my junior crying over SYF....at that time i felt tt my eyes are "watery". Then i quickly wiped it with tissue paper...but i guess adeline saw it. =s



What's third and the most shocking was when i saw christabel cry for the first time. Imagine a person whom u always thought that she's not very enthu into co and u end up seeing her cry over SYF results? My mindset of her changed completely and i felt very touched by her act. But when i was walking down the stairs and i saw her watery eyes when she reached the first floor...it pains me to see that. I ran down and asked her what happened. (asking the obvious) After seeing her break down immediately, i tried to look away cuz i told myself tt i canot cry over this. But guess nobody noes that i actually cried. *prays tt no one sees this...although im juz dreaming...=s*



Next is serene. I thot after what mr lum, mr wong and ziwei said, the co ppl will clam down. Then next up we have serene crying. Oh man....i almost died lah! =s





Seeing people cry one after another wasn't fun at all. =(





Thank goodness i did not cry in public. =s




I began to like NJCO more than CHSCO....finally. BAWH..

But celebration at Fish and Co Glasshouse 2nd Level after SYF was totally cool! We played like mad and throw a lot of face! =s



And Spiderman 3 with the co ppl on Sat was realli fun! LOVE IT!



Some pictures by the way:

Joson and Audrey! Candid!




Adeline and me swopping jobs. LOL!


On the way to adeline's house after practice during Labour Day. We look like illegal immigrants. =s





So full! =D
Junwei plays the piano quite well! But please dun open your mouth to sing...first key 走音le! =s





CHSCO! But i looked boxed up...thanks to that bloody qiquan. =@



serene and me! =D
why look so artistic? LOL!



is serene over 0.9m and needs to buy a ticket? OH YA SHE IS. LOL!
wah! that minghan ar! =s
minghan u die! =s



eh? why we look so spastic? =s





guess who she is? LOL! but no prize for guessing correctly. =s





auntie eng aka sophia with her weird face. LOL!








wilson and ziwei! they can sing quite well! but i tink ziwei a bit like 走音天使....LOL!





thanks serene!




WOOT! sweets!

look closely at the picture....=D


muz buy this....because its FREE! see the word FREE there? oh shit im lame. =s


walao eh! junwei wif 'SPIDERMAN 3" outfit with njc red tie and auntie handbag! =s


lerxian's head with a STICKER! =S



虚伪的人。
Y Y Y
8:15 PM