Thursday, April 26, 2007

I officially declare that i HATE this batch of people.

They think they are so clever. But they have never gone through the REAL process of the education system.

CANOT MAKE IT. Cream of the crop? MY ASS. Sorri for the crude words...they come truthfully from my heart. =D

Let's see what are the results of being "cream of the crop" in March 2008.

Who's the cause? Ask that SOMEONE lor.

By the way i had diarrhoea AGAIN. And it lasted for 3o minutes. Went to the doctor juz now and got an MC. Pray that tomorrow no more frequent visits to the toilet anymore!

Some pictures anyway:



Kenny found this in the toilet and he decided to put it in his staples box!

Kay Chuan knocked into his friend and it became like this! I thought a basketball hit him or something...=s

Another angle of his disgusting ear....=s
Pipa group really cannot make it. But at least I saw shang fei improved. Hope that some of them can 自动一点....but it really cannot be helped if no one cares.

See how lor. Bye bye.


虚伪的人。
Y Y Y
10:16 PM