Tuesday, May 15, 2007
BLEH!
bleh! d last video of d co song 塔克拉玛干掠影 was tjco's choice piece lah! i thot everyone noe le..=sand their song was damm cool! with 5/8 beat some more!
i shall go and find hwa chong's choice piece mp3! And my friend sent me the video during hwa chong's SYF....the song also damm cool! It was composed by 顾冠仁...name is entitled <<大地回春>>! Sounds like a chinese new year song....=s
their song also have weird weird beat! 10/8! =s
This week wasn't a good week at all. Since thrusday, I think I have seen countless people crying. Most of them was crying due to SYF. The rest due to personal problems. I felt useless and 无奈 when I saw the scene. I realised I didn't know how to 安慰 people when I see people cry. Are all guys like that or am I the anomaly? =s
All my fault. On another case. My mouth. (or is it other people's minds? =s)
Yesterday's "field trip" to Catholic High was fun! Brought a lot of NJCO people to cat high and showed them around! And they really look fascinated at the sight of a boys' school! I tink in total we have 16 people...=s
Some pictures by the way:
.jpg)
junwei is mad lah! copy ex-cat high ppl and use the CO percussion instruments 2 play like set drums...but FAILED ATTEMPT...=D
serene and joson! (at Catholic High yesterday)(joson was doing the same pose as the statue! =s)
enlarged english chess set at Catholic High School (Primary Site)!
it certainly looks like someone! (guess guess guess!)
the answer! but the picture not convincing...=sConclusion: Not totally my fault. People think too much. "Grown up"? Think again.
虚伪的人。
Y Y Y
8:40 PM
Y Y Y
8:40 PM