Saturday, April 05, 2008
10th april.

OMG doomsday is approaching as yet another day ends!

HAI im starting to miss people le....

FIRST is uncle wilson wee 笨蛋....

Maybe today is the lasy day i'll be seeing him as all his other free days are already booked by lynette le. And i think it will 6 years before i can get 2 see him. When he said bye-bye to me today i felt damn emo cuz he's always the one 2 solve my problems (whether his solutions are "sweet" to the ear or NOT....normally it doesnt...) whenever i need help. And he's one of my best friend I should say. Imagine 6 years before you can get to see your best friend? OMG.........

Felt like crying at that time.......

SECOND the catholic high gang....

Felt great whenever they are around. Daniel Chan, Kiat Sheng, Alvin Tan, Zhi Jue, Wenjing, Wentao, Charlie, Lan Guan, David, Nicholas Long Justin and MANY MANY more cuz the gang's always increasing! Although they may not be of help when I face problems, they are still a interesting bunch of people!

HAI EMOoooooooooooo again.........

THIRDLY the chi-fan gang.....

They are a lovable bunch of kids I should say. They brighten up my days in NJCO which was like a LIVING HELL in 2006. Those CO members in Catholic High CO should see how HARDCORE I am at that time, staying up to 7 plus in the night when I do not need to stay back that day. Then in NJCO the first year, I RAN TO THE CO ROOM to keep my instrument and ran home whenever mr lum said that the practice has ended. It all changed when the juniors met up during the co camp in 2007. Realli a great bunch of people....

EMOoooooooooooooo..........no crying please..........

FOURTHLY my SONS........

OMG how ar....HAI dunoe how my elder son Joson is going to be lah! Dun fail your maths again! Zzzzzzzzz.........and my second son Minghan! In future dun joke too much lah! It may be a little too overboard sometimes! And my YOUNGEST son patrick! HAI HAI seeing you grow up has made me feel that I am super old already.....and PLEASE dun be like me! Treasure what you hav in NJC and/or NJCO (I HOPE) cuz its your decision! Your life will be very miserable if you become like ME! ='(

OH SHIT I got a lot of things 2 type suddenly wor..........

Cant type le....need to wake up at 9.30am tmr 2 meet kiat sheng and gang for swimming! xD

gd night!


虚伪的人。
Y Y Y
1:51 AM