Sunday, February 17, 2008
XD
orkel maybe im not that disappointed. SPAS........haiyo long time neva blog le......
A lot of things happened in the past month. One of my colleague was admitted into hospital cause of a stroke. He's only 52 years old! And I realised that I should have sent him to a hospital on Thrusday when he showed some symptoms of suffering from a stroke. He also felt weird but he thought it was okay. And because of that we (the temp staff) had to clear all his work and as a result, we were "upgraded" to become permanent staff with additional workload just that the pay is the same. =s
And one of my friend actually passed away in an accident. Although I was not even close to him, i felt that he's a nice guy and innocent. 刘老师 and 靳老师 also told me that he's a very hardworking person when he practised the 唢呐. Such a pity that a nice person like him passed away just like that. Wilson Wee 笨蛋 and Lynette and Nicholas Long are actually his primary school friends back in Chongfu Primary. Haiz..... But then I thought that i already cried until that "level" for a friend whom I'm not very close with, and so what if a very good friend of mine passed away? I think my eyes will go blind lor.....XD
OMG touchwood touchwood! *goes around touching wood material* =s
And office politics are damn OMG......I think I am going to a war with them soon.....XD
But by the way this week was DAMN slack cuz i missed work on Tuesday and Friday! OOPS.....
I took leave on Tuesday because I wanted to go and chill with Wilson Wee 笨蛋..... I went to have dinner with him on Monday night because he went to Catholic High to visit the CO instructors and had a free ride home! =s Then after that I went to his house and played some of his computer games like driving aeroplanes! He actually went to buy a joystick just for that game! xD
And he let me drink vokha.....40% wor! OMG.....then i K.O-ed after one cup....ZZZZZZZ...... The next morning I realised I was sleeping in his bed and he slept in the living room! ='( And he complained of backache because the sofa wasn't that good to sleep in! ZZZZZZ......then we went to SAFRA Yishun to play pool and bowling! And I actually didn't go home and bathe....meaning that i didn't bathe for 48 hours....LOL
After that my private lesson was miraculously cancelled because my teacher was not free...I was SOOOOOOOOOO happy because I never practised at all! xD
ORKEL Friday I overslept so I decided not to go and work due to tiredness....xD Then when I woke up I realised that Weihan mentioned to me about going back to Catholic High on Friday. THEN i happily went back to Catholic High with Weihan and Wilson Wee 笨蛋! The place reminded me of the GOOD OLD DAYS during secondary school life and i felt "EMO"..... I thought to myself: "Why can't i I feel the same way towards NJC?" Then I got the answer. I was never happy in there though, thus no feelings. xD
Went to have dinner with Mr Edwin Heng who's the band teacher-in-charge ( but he's very close with 龙老师 and CO lah) and Weihan and Wilson Wee 笨蛋! 龙老师's not free as she was having lessons for her MASTERS....don't know Masters in what wor....Chinese? =s And it's until 2009! OMG!
Had a great chat with them though...felt DAMN nostalgic at that time and i felt like crying....ZZZZZZZZZZZ.........
Went to KBox with Adeline Guo Hui Shi Jun Lerxian Zhiwen Meichen yesterday! Was quite fun but I drank 2 bottles of Carlsberg.....and my face was quite red at that time wor! xD
And Uncle Chua Lerxian's going into army (NDU to be specific, I think it's living hell wor) this coming Wednesday wor......I think he's going to look the same anyway since his hair now is like super little? So botak le also same....xD
OMG why i type so many words le? ORKEL next time I shall upload photos of baby pics I took in Malaysia! SUPER CUTE!
ORKEL bye-bye.
虚伪的人。
Y Y Y
6:54 PM
Y Y Y
6:54 PM