Monday, May 01, 2006
advertise again!!




wee!!! im FINALLY back!!! sorri again...i need 2 advertise again!!! :p

NJCO will b having their concert on d 11th may (d day b4 vesak day! :p) at njc campus LT5, 7.30pm....tickets r sold at $8....NJGZ emsemble will also hav their concert on 25th may....7.30pm at njc campus LT5 too....anyone who wans d tix can call me, alvin at 97833943.....

sorri wor....i trying 2 push ticket sales!!! hehe....NJCO ROCKS!!!!

hmm....was rather lazy 2 blog these few days...bcuz...er...i dunoe why! :p

haiz....my days were rather gloomy these few weeks....i dunoe why....i tink i realli changed le....d smile i always had on my face has faded time over time.....i dunoe wat caused tis.... n last nite i confided 2 a person who i consider him as one of my best fren....i broke down finally.....also had a heart-to-heart talk wif another best fren on sat after njco camp....i call him ben4 dan4!! seems like they realli noe me well n observed tt i hav changed....such nice frens where 2 find?

haiz......................................

LONELY.....I AM MR LONELY.......
LONELY.....I AM MR LONELY.......
LONELY.....I AM MR LONELY.......
LONELY.....I AM MR LONELY.......
LONELY.....I AM MR LONELY.......
left doing maths (thrus got test! :@) at 5.53pm.....


虚伪的人。
Y Y Y
4:34 PM